All Saint’s Church

 
 

The 12th-century All Saints Church with its square tower was was largely rebuilt in the early 15th century. The clock is dated 1725 and was made by the Swaffham blacksmith . The Tower contains a peal of 6 bells, which are still rung today by the Litcham Bellringers.

More information and photos of All Saints....